Beautiful assorted succulent cuttings grown in sunny San Diego. Available in sets of 10 or 25.
Perfect for starting or adding to your succulent collection, or for crafting with live succulents.
Your succulents arrive calloused on the end, and are ready to be planted upon arrival.
Find our recommended care instructions below, detailing what to do once your succulents arrive:
1. Choose your pot, and soil. We highly recommend using a pot with a drainage hole, and filling with very well draining cactus or succulent soil. Succulents love root competition, which means they can be arranged as densely as desired.
2) Water over the soil, just until you start to see water pour from the drainage hole at the bottom of your pot. It is easier to plant succulents in soil that is already damp, as it allows them to stay in place easier than planting in dry soil.
3) Plant succulents upright in the slightly dampened soil, pushing them down gently just enough to allow them to stand upright on their own.
4) Provide your potted masterpiece with medium lighting. On or near a sunny windowsill works perfectly. You can adapt your plant to brighter sunlight over time - it is best to slowly adjust lighting so as to not shock your succulents. If planting outdoors, make sure you have researched whether succulents can survive all seasons in your agricultural zone.
5) Water again only when the soil is very dry throughout - which is usually about every 10 days or so, but can vary. Water over the soil - not on the plants themselves.